This course is a further training to the Safety Management System, it enables to understand and to carry out drone-related accident, incident investigations.
Drone Accident Investigation Techniques - DIT
Duration: 5 days – 30 hours | Language: English | Location: Paris or within your premises
2 330€ excl. VAT
No session available
- To have a practical and updated training on drone accident investigation, regulations, preliminary measures, search for evidences and causes and safety recommendation.
- To understand the investigation process as well as the role of experts and members of an investigation committee.
- Basics on accident prevention: the accident continuum, the sequence of events and the accident mechanism, systemic causation.
- Aviation accident investigation: International and European regulations, responsibilities, National specifications, Military specificities.
- Drones investigation techniques: aerodynamics, operations principles, systems’ configuration.
- Investigation techniques: accident response and crisis management, individual and organizational preparation, wreckage and site investigation, recorders and non-volatile memories, investigation of aircraft systems, investigation of fire, safety recommendations.
- Human Factors: physiology basis, performances, stress and fatigue management, crew communication, CRM, decision making process, drones and ordnances.
- Multiple case studies.
This training is intended for any person who might take part in drone accident investigations: manufacturers, airlines, military or civilian authorities, air traffic control, airport managers, insurers, jurists and aeronautical experts.